Connie is a Multi-Million Dollar Top Producer who is a dedicated full-time real estate professional and a member of The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing. Connie is one of only three agents in the Birmingham area that hold the CLHMS - Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist Designation.
Be the first to know about upcoming listings and "Deals of the Week" by joining the LUXE VIP Facebook group HERE.
We are obsessed with our customers' 5 star experience and The LUXE Group led by Connie Alexander at White House Real Estate thinks that you should expect more from your real estate experience.
- More services and inclusions
- More experience and expertise
- More marketing power and exposure
- More expert guidance and truth
As a team, we’ve pooled our talents and resources and invested in specialized in-house experts focused on staging, marketing and administration. Which means our agents are left to….service our clients.
What does that mean for LUXE Buyers and Sellers?
- More time
- More attention
- More competent agents
- More communication
Our agents sell homes. They build relationships. They problem-solve. They negotiate. They go into scary basements. They discover neighborhoods. They obsess over prices, market values and the newest, hottest listings. They make sure our clients don’t buy the wrong home.
Meanwhile…the rest of the LUXE team does what they do best:
They handle the details. Expert staging. Killer photography. Powerful marketing. Rock-solid paperwork. Concierge services for our clients. It’s Win/Win. And it’s all included in our commission. We strive to be the agents our clients deserve, and we believe our clients deserve the very best.
We Believe In:
- Embracing fresh ideas and bold thinking
- Being real and transparent
- Being responsive and available
- Obsessing about the details
- Doing the right thing for the long term
- Doing what we love and outsourcing everything else
- Being ourselves
- CHARITY. We are passionate about giving back and making a positive impact in our community by helping those in need.